Using Acquia Insight
The Insight > Modules page in the Acquia Cloud interface provides information about all of the Drupal modules that you have installed in an environment.
To view the Modules page, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Acquia Cloud interface.
- Select your organization, application, and environment, and then, in the left menu, click Insight.
- On the Insight page, under Modules, click View.
- Click the column name to sort by that column, or use a filter to narrow the list.
This page contains several filters to help you find what you need:
- Type - The type of module: All, Core, Contrib, or Custom.
- Version - The type of update available: All, Update available, Security fixes available, Bug fixes available. In the list, it will show the module version currently in use.
- Status - Current module status: All, Enabled, or Disabled. In the list, Enabled modules have a green check mark under Status.
Modules that have available security updates or bug fixes can put your application at risk and affect your overall Insight score. To filter the module list to display only these modules, select the Updates available check box.
You can also filter the modules list by core, contributed, or custom, and by enabled or disabled modules.