Using Acquia Insight
Before you can use Acquia Insight, you must install and enable the Acquia Connector in order to connect your Drupal application to the Acquia Insight service. This connection provides access to your application's logging and configuration, which Insight then reads and evaluates as it looks for alert conditions.
Getting started with Insight
- Start using Insight by signing in to the Acquia Cloud interface.
- Select your organization, application, and environment.
- In the left menu, click Insight.
The Insight page for an environment displays:
- The environment's current Insight score.
- A summary of Insight scores and alerts for Performance, Security, and Best Practices.
- A summary of search engine optimization alerts.
- A link to the Modules page, which provides information about core and contributed modules that may have available updates.
- Insight score history - a chart showing how this environment's Insight score has changed over time.
- Connection history - a list of the most recent times that your environment has sent data to Insight.
The Insight score
Insight inspects each of the environments that you've connected to Acquia and rates them based on their performance, security, and adherence to Acquia's identified best practices for Drupal applications. Insight displays an alert for each of the items that it examines and creates an overall rating for the environment based on the types of alerts it encountered. For more information, see Understanding the Insight score and alerts.