Looking for the latest and greatest new features and changes to Acquia Cloud? Read on and check back regularly to see what else we’ve done.
Mon, 8 Jan 2018
The Acquia Cloud product includes the following updates for the week of January 1, 2018 through January 7, 2018:
- The Acquia Pipelines feature can now trigger jobs from forked BitBucket repositories.
- When switching environments in Acquia Insight, the displayed environment did not change.
Tue, 2 Jan 2018
The Acquia Cloud product includes the following updates for the week of December 25, 2017 through December 31, 2017:
- When signing in, non-hosted customers are now directed to Acquia Insight tools in the Acquia Cloud interface, rather than the Environments page.
Tue, 26 Dec 2017
The Acquia Cloud interface includes the following updates for the week of December 18, 2017 through December 25, 2017:
- The Varnish cache settings in the Acquia Cloud interface now check all domains by default, and remember previous settings.
- The Stack Metrics page, now supports specific or custom time ranges.
- Links in the Acquia Cloud interface now all correctly reference cloud.acquia.com.
- Environment cards have been updated for consistency.
- The source and target branch selections for Bitbucket builds in the Acquia Pipelines feature are now consistent with other builds.
Mon, 18 Dec 2017
The Acquia Cloud interface includes the following updates for the week of December 11, 2017 through December 17, 2017:
- The circle components of Stack Metrics graphs have updated colors for better accessibility.
- Applications now list the number of CD environments used by that application.
- Elastic IP addresses will no longer appear on the Servers page unless they are specifically assigned to that environment.
Tue, 12 Dec 2017
The Acquia Cloud interface includes the following updates for the week of December 4, 2017 through December 12, 2017:
- Updated Acquia Insight interface with multisite support
Acquia Insight has been updated with a new interface that supports both individual websites and multisite installations, with easy-to-read graphs and statistics to help you monitor performance across all of your websites and, giving you added visibility into the various applications that may be sharing code and databases. With this updated feature, all Acquia Insight scores have been removed from the Workflow and Environment pages and are consolidated in the Acquia Insight page. Learn more.
- The Acquia Cloud API implemented CORS (Cross-origin resource sharing), allowing for API authentication within the browser.
- Acquia Cloud CD environments can now be deleted from environment listing page.
- Acquia Pipelines jobs were not correctly limited to two concurrent jobs.
Mon, 4 Dec 2017
The Acquia Cloud interface includes the following update for the week of November 27, 2017 through December 3, 2017:
- Subversion (SVN) is no longer supported or available in any Acquia Cloud user interface pages. Git should be used for version control; it is not possible to switch to SVN.
- Where applicable, the elastic load balancer (ELB) name is visible on the Domains page.
- On the Environments page, environments now are listed in this order:
- For Acquia Cloud Professional customers, the Stack Metrics page now displays a set of graphs summarizing overall server health.
Fri, 1 Dec 2017
Acquia Cloud includes the following updates:
|Acquia Cloud Professional||Wednesday, December 6|
|Acquia Cloud Enterprise||TBD|
|Acquia Cloud Site Factory||TBD|
- The following included software was updated:
- Drush 8 was updated to version 8.1.15.
- Memcached was updated to version 1.5.1
- PHP versions were updated to 7.1.11 and 5.6.32
- New Relic was updated to 188.8.131.52
- Database backups will not attempt to back up databases from database roles that have been removed.
Mon, 27 Nov 2017
The Acquia Cloud interface includes the following updates for the week of November 19, 2017 through November 25, 2017:
- Due to the end of support for the SVN (Subversion) version control system on Acquia Cloud, all references to SVN will be removed on December 1, 2017.
- Acquia Insight includes several minor changes for usability and readability.
- When users downloaded a database backup, the download dialog box did not close when the process was complete.
Thu, 23 Nov 2017
This release of the Acquia Cloud pipelines feature contains updates that will not impact users' experiences with the product.
Mon, 20 Nov 2017
The Acquia Cloud interface includes the following update for the week of November 12, 2017 through November 18, 2017: