Acquia Cloud is a Drupal-tuned application lifecycle management suite with a complete infrastructure to support Drupal deployment workflow processes from development and staging through to production. Acquia Cloud includes powerful developer user interfaces, secure server access using SSH, and automated deployment from a version-controlled code repository. It runs on proven open-source technologies that we've selected, tested, and optimized for Drupal. With Acquia Cloud, Acquia delivers comprehensive Drupal infrastructure support from a single vendor.
Acquia Cloud gives you:
- Easy installation of any Drupal distribution
- Great developer workflow tools that let you easily deploy content with drag-and-drop functionality across separate development, staging, and production environments
- Burstable, elastic cloud resources that let you scale your servers on demand
Acquia Cloud supports businesses of any size with a variety of subscription levels:
- Acquia Cloud Professional provides a self-service environment built for developing and deploying one or more production websites.
- Acquia Cloud Enterprise delivers a fully managed, scalable, multiserver service, with high availability.
Evaluating Acquia Cloud
Accessing the Acquia Cloud interface
After you create an Acquia Cloud subscription, visit the Acquia Cloud interface and sign in with your email address and Acquia password.
- Select an application.
- Click Dev to view details about your application's Development environment.