Your organization on the Acquia Cloud platform may include multiple Acquia Cloud subscriptions. If you are the Owner or Administrator of an organization, you have access to several available actions regarding your subscriptions, including viewing and renaming all of the subscriptions for your organization.
To view your subscriptions, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Acquia Cloud interface as an Owner or Administrator, and then click Manage in the top menu.
- In your organization's information card, click Manage.
- On the Organizations page, click Subscriptions in the left menu.
The Acquia Cloud interface displays all of the Acquia Cloud subscriptions associated with the organization. For each subscription, Acquia Cloud displays the following:
- Subscription name
- Type (for example, Acquia Cloud Enterprise or Acquia Cloud Free)
- Expiration date
To view additional details about a subscription, click its View link. The subscription overview page additionally displays the following items:
- Subscription start date
- Number of applications used and available in the subscription
- Number of advisory hours used and available for the subscription
Renaming a subscription
On the Manage > Subscriptions page, you can rename a subscription. To do so, complete the following steps:
- On the line that lists the subscription you want to rename, click Rename.
- In the Subscription name field, enter the new name for the subscription.
- Click Rename.
Transferring a subscription to another organization
If you need to move one or more subscriptions to another organization, contact Acquia Support to receive assistance with the process.
Changing a subscription's region
After you create an Acquia Cloud subscription, you cannot change the region in which it was created to a different value.
Instead, create a new subscription in the different region, export your website from Acquia Cloud, and then import the website into the new subscription.
Some subscriptions may use Acquia's Remote Administration services. Subscriptions with this service will have an RA link in the left menu, and clicking this link enables you to configure the preferences for your Remote Administration service.