Looking for the latest and greatest new features and changes to Acquia Cloud? Read on and check back regularly to see what else we’ve done.
Tue, 20 Feb 2018
The Acquia Cloud platform includes the following updates for the week of February 11, 2018 through February 18, 2018:
- Acquia Cloud Enterprise customers can now change their application's PHP memory limits from the Acquia Cloud user interface. Learn more.
- The Acquia Cloud Pipelines feature contains changes that will not impact users' experiences with the product.
Wed, 14 Feb 2018
Acquia Cloud includes the following updates:
|Acquia Cloud Professional||Wednesday, February 28, 2018|
|Acquia Cloud Enterprise||Wednesday, March 7, 2018|
|Acquia Cloud Site Factory||Wednesday, March 14, 2018|
No customer actions are required for this release. Users may experience momentary interruptions in website traffic as PHP and Apache restart.
- The following included software was updated:
- PHP versions were updated to 7.1.13 and 5.6.33
- New Relic was updated to 184.108.40.206
- Node.js applications will experience less downtime during server reboots.
- The Git origin will be pruned before fetching during code deployments.
- Deletion of Acquia Cloud CD environments is more reliable.
- The Apache version will no longer be displayed on 4XX errors.
- Deployed Git branches or tags can no longer be deleted.
- The Drush launcher now uses the application's site Drush version.
- MySQL dump restores should be faster.
Mon, 5 Feb 2018
The Acquia Cloud platform includes the following updates for the week of January 28, 2018 through February 3, 2018:
- Branches that are deployed to an environment can no longer be deleted.
- The Acquia Cloud pipelines feature contains changes that will not affect users' experience with the product.
Mon, 29 Jan 2018
The Acquia Cloud product includes the following updates for the week of January 21, 2018 through January 27, 2018:
- Stack Metrics graphs now display results more quickly.
- Administrative usernames that contain the strings
administratorare required to have a minimum username length of 15 characters.
- When using Bitbucket builds with forked repositories, the Acquia Cloud pipelines feature failed with an error message.
- Attempting to use variables that contained spaces with Node.js environments would fail.
- Users could not download log files from the Acquia Cloud interface.
Mon, 22 Jan 2018
The Acquia Cloud product includes the following updates for the week of January 14, 2018 through January 20, 2018:
- The pipelines feature did not build properly from a forked Bitbucket repository.
Tue, 16 Jan 2018
The Acquia Cloud product includes the following updates for the week of January 9, 2018 through January 15, 2018:
- User authentication tokens did not prevent Acquia Pipelines jobs from being executed by users without the Execute Pipelines permission.
- Acquia Pipelines builds sometimes failed when the encrypted password contained special characters.
Mon, 8 Jan 2018
The Acquia Cloud product includes the following updates for the week of January 1, 2018 through January 7, 2018:
- The Acquia Pipelines feature can now trigger jobs from forked BitBucket repositories.
- When switching environments in Acquia Insight, the displayed environment did not change.
Tue, 2 Jan 2018
The Acquia Cloud product includes the following updates for the week of December 25, 2017 through December 31, 2017:
- When signing in, non-hosted customers are now directed to Acquia Insight tools in the Acquia Cloud interface, rather than the Environments page.
Tue, 26 Dec 2017
The Acquia Cloud interface includes the following updates for the week of December 18, 2017 through December 25, 2017:
- The Varnish cache settings in the Acquia Cloud interface now check all domains by default, and remember previous settings.
- The Stack Metrics page, now supports specific or custom time ranges.
- Links in the Acquia Cloud interface now all correctly reference cloud.acquia.com.
- Environment cards have been updated for consistency.
- The source and target branch selections for Bitbucket builds in the Acquia Pipelines feature are now consistent with other builds.
Mon, 18 Dec 2017
The Acquia Cloud interface includes the following updates for the week of December 11, 2017 through December 17, 2017:
- The circle components of Stack Metrics graphs have updated colors for better accessibility.
- Applications now list the number of CD environments used by that application.
- Elastic IP addresses will no longer appear on the Servers page unless they are specifically assigned to that environment.