Drupal Commons 3.39 (Drupal 7.50 core) contains the following updates:
Resolved security alerts
- Panelizer - Critical - Multiple Vulnerabilities - SA-CONTRIB-2016-048
- Panels - Critical - Multiple Vulnerabilities - SA-CONTRIB-2016-047
Drupal core, module, and theme updates
- Updated Drupal Core to 7.50
- Updated AdaptiveTheme theme to 7.x-3.4
- Updated Apachesolr User to the latest commit hash as of Aug 23, 2016
- Updated Chaos tool suite (ctools) to 7.x-1.10
- Updated Media: oEmbed to 7.x-2.7
- Updated Message to 7.x-1.12
- Updated Metatag to 7.x-1.17
- Updated OAuth Connector to 7.x-1.0-beta2
- Updated Panelizer to 7.x-3.4
- Updated Panels to 7.x-3.7
- Updated Paranoia to 7.x-1.6
- Updated Real Name to 7.x-1.3
- Updated ShareThis to 7.x-2.13
- Updated Sky theme to 7.x-3.1
- Updated the Commons Topics module to fix overrides.
- Updated Panelizer defaults for commons_wikis_pages.
- Updated Panelizer defaults for commons_q_a_pages.
- Updated Panelizer defaults for commons_groups_pages.
- Updated Panelizer defaults for commons_events_pages.
- Temporarily removed profile requirements patches that are incompatible with Drupal core 7.50.