Each Acquia Cloud Site Factory PaaS subscription includes an Acquia Cloud subscription, which you can use to access your Prod and Test Acquia Cloud Site Factory environments.
As part of your Acquia Cloud subscription, for those users who have accounts that allow them access to the Acquia Cloud interface, you can assign different permissions to them and group them into teams of user accounts with similar permission sets.
If you use the permissions feature on Acquia Cloud, we encourage you to enable or use only the following permissions depending on your users' needs:
- Administration - Add or remove a user to a team
- Domains - Add or remove SSL Certificates
- Insight - Manage Insight alerts
- Insight - Manage Insight site groups
- Logs - Download logs for non-production environments
- Logs - Download logs for the production environment
- Search - Increase the search index limit on a subscription
- Search - Edit the search schema on a subscription
- SSH keys - Add SSH key to git repository
- SSH keys - Add SSH key to non-production environments
- SSH keys - Add SSH key to the production environment
- Support - Create a support ticket
- Support - View and edit any support tickets for a subscription
- Support - Include as a collaborator on all tickets by default.
- Workflow - Clear varnish cache for non-production environments
- Workflow - Clear varnish cache for the production environment
For more information about Acquia Cloud teams and permissions, see Managing users, teams, roles, and permissions.