Click Develop in the Acquia Cloud interface toolbar to view the Applications page. The Applications page displays all of the applications that you have access to that are hosted on Acquia Cloud.
Modifying views of applications
Click the grid or list icons to switch between:
- Grid view - Displays a tile for each application with its name and URL
- List view - Lists each application with its name and URL
You can also use the Filter Applications field to the right of the grid and list icons to limit which applications are displayed. Start typing in the field, and the Applications page will display only those applications whose names match the string that you enter. You can also use 'or' as an operator to use more than one filter.
Acquia Cloud will display one or more badges for each application, which indicates the application's type and subscription level. For more information about badges, see Working with environments.
Using the Applications page
The Applications page provides the following features to help you manage your applications:
- Click the application name (or, in grid view, Manage) to work with the application's environments.
- Click the application's URL to visit the application in a new browser window.
Click Add Application to add a new application to one of your existing Acquia Cloud subscriptions or purchase an additional Acquia Cloud Professional subscription.
To change the name of an existing application, complete the following steps:
- In the Acquia Cloud interface, select the application.
- In the upper right of the webpage, click Rename.
- Enter the new name for the application, and then click Rename application.
You cannot delete applications from the Acquia Cloud interface. If there are applications that you want to remove, contact Acquia Support to have them remove the applications from Acquia Cloud.