The Acquia Cloud interface notifies you of activities on your applications, so you can keep track of events and changes.
To view notifications about an application, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Acquia Cloud interface, and then select your application.
- In the upper right of the interface page, click the bell icon ( ) to view your recent notifications.
- Click the arrow in a notification to view more information about the activity.
When an action is in progress, the bell icon changes to a revolving arrow that also indicates the number of active tasks.
What actions result in notifications?
The Activity list in the Acquia Cloud interface displays a notification each time a significant action occurs in an application, including the following:
- Code installed or a new branch or tag deployed or reverted
- Code, database, or files copied between environments
- Database added or deleted
- Database backup created or deleted
- Domain change
- Server change (including upgrade, downgrade, relaunch or PHP version change)
- A change to a configured cron task
- Actions taken on the Manage page of the Acquia Cloud interface, such as creating a team, adding or removing a user on a team, or editing a role
- Actions taken on the SSL page of the Acquia Cloud interface, such as generating a Certificate Signing Request or installing an SSL certificate
- Varnish cache clear