If you use the Search API attachments module for indexing and searching file attachments, you need to configure it to work with Acquia Search. To do this, complete the following steps, depending on your version of Drupal:
- Drupal 8
- Install the Search API attachments module, which requires using Composer.
- Sign in to your Drupal website as an administrator, and then enable the module.
- In the admin menu, go to Configuration > Search API attachments.
- In the Extraction method list, click Solr extractor.
- In the Solr server list, click Acquia Search API server (which uses Acquia Search as the backend).
- Click Submit and test extraction to test.
- Drupal 7
- Install and enable both the Search API attachments module and its requirements.
- Go to the Search API configuration page, and then click the Search API attachments tab.
- In the Solr Extraction Settings section, in the Solr extracting servlet path field, enter