The Acquia Search page displays information about your Acquia Search subscription and usage.
Viewing your Acquia Search usage
To open the Acquia Search webpage, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to your Acquia subscription.
- Select your website.
- Click its Search link.
The table that appears on the Search page displays how much of your Acquia Search subscription you are using, including the following attributes:
- Query count - The number of executed searches
- Document count - The number of documents that are in your search index
- Index size - The amount of storage that your search index uses
You can use the table to display how your website's searches, documents, and storage quantities have changed from month to month, which can enable you to determine how changes in your website may have affected changes in your Acquia Search resources. If you have more than one search index, the table combines the statistics for all of your provisioned search indexes — this can help you plan whether you might need to upgrade or downgrade your Acquia Search subscription.
Changing your Acquia Search subscription
Click the gear icon to view the current searches, documents, and storage limits of your Acquia Search subscription. You can upgrade or downgrade your Acquia Search subscription by dragging the slider.
Updating your version of Apache Solr Search Integration
When you update the Apache Solr Search Integration module to a later version, you must register the update in the Acquia Search page of the Acquia UI. To do this, complete the following steps:
- From the Search page, click the gear icon.
- In the ApacheSolr Module Version list, click the new version of the Apache Solr Search Integration module.
- Click Save.