Acquia Cloud is a Drupal-tuned application lifecycle management suite with a complete infrastructure to support Drupal deployment workflow processes from development and staging through to production. Acquia Cloud includes powerful developer UIs, secure server access using SSH, and automated deployment from a version-controlled code repository. It runs on proven open-source technologies that we've selected, tested, and optimized for Drupal. Together with an Acquia subscription, Acquia delivers comprehensive Drupal infrastructure support from a single vendor.
Acquia Cloud gives you:
- Easy installation of any Drupal distribution
- Great developer workflow tools that let you easily deploy content with drag-and-drop functionality across separate development, staging, and production environments
- Burstable, elastic cloud resources that let you scale your servers on demand
Acquia Cloud supports businesses of any size with a variety of subscription levels:
- Acquia Cloud Professional provides a self-service environment built for developing and deploying one or more production websites.
- Acquia Cloud Enterprise delivers a fully managed, scalable, multiserver service, with high availability.
Evaluating Acquia Cloud
- Learn about Acquia Cloud pricing
- Visit the Create page in the Getting Started guide to learn more about Acquia Cloud
Accessing the Acquia Cloud interface
After Acquia activates your subscription, a Cloud page appears on your Acquia subscription.
- Select the website from the Sites selector.
- Click Cloud to view the Cloud > Workflow page.