Acquia Cloud is a Drupal-tuned application lifecycle management suite with a complete infrastructure to support Drupal deployment workflow processes from development and staging through to production. Acquia Cloud includes powerful developer UIs, secure server access using SSH, and automated deployment from a version-controlled code repository. It runs on proven open-source technologies that we've selected, tested, and optimized for Drupal. Together with an Acquia Network subscription, Acquia delivers comprehensive Drupal infrastructure support from a single vendor.
Acquia Cloud gives you:
- Easy installation of any Drupal distribution
- Great developer workflow tools that let you easily deploy content with drag-and-drop functionality across separate development, staging, and production environments
- Burstable, elastic cloud resources that let you scale your servers on demand
Acquia Cloud supports businesses of any size with a variety of subscription levels:
- Acquia Cloud standard provides a self-service environment built for developing and deploying one or more production websites.
- Acquia Cloud Enterprise delivers a fully-managed, scalable, multi-server service, with high availability.
To start using Acquia Cloud, see Create in the Getting Started guide.
To access the Acquia Cloud interface:
After Acquia activates your subscription, a Cloud page appears on your Acquia Network subscription.
- Select the site from the Sites selector.
- Click Cloud to view the Cloud > Workflow page.
For additional information, browse the Help Center for Acquia Cloud-related Knowledge Base articles.