Acquia Commerce Manager has the following known issues:
- You cannot have a cart block and a cart form block on the same webpage, as this prevents the cart form block from updating correctly.
- Initial configuration may require you to review the checkout flow settings and then save the form to ensure that the checkout flow IDs are set correctly.
- During the checkout process, a Drupal user account is provisioned for the customer. This is done without informing the user that they have created an account. Returning customers are expected to sign in, as email addresses must be unique.
- If the Commerce Connector Service cannot be contacted during the checkout process, it will fail.
- The checkout process can be navigated to without an active cart session.
- When entering a shipping address, using the same address as the billing address fails to update the State list if the country is not
- If the shipping estimate fails, no indication of the failure is provided to the user.
- You can connect only one Drupal website to the Commerce Connector Service.
If you encounter any difficulties with your Acquia Commerce Manager subscription, contact Acquia Support for assistance.