Acquia Cloud and Drupal Commons
Hosting your Drupal Commons 3 website on Acquia Cloud allows you to easily manage your website's workflow across multiple environments using a scalable hosting platform that's tuned for Drupal.
Use the following procedure to install Drupal Commons 3 on Acquia Cloud:
- Subscribe to Acquia Cloud, and then sign in.
- Follow the installation procedure on the Installing your new Drupal website page. In step 4, be sure to select the Drupal Commons distribution.
- After you've installed Drupal Commons 3, edit your website's
settings.phpfile in the
- Add the following lines to the end of the
$conf['cache_default_class'] = 'MemCacheDrupal';
- Sign in to your website, and then go to Configuration > Message subscribe settings.
- Select the Use queue check box, and then click Save configuration.
- Go to Structure > Radioactivity.
- Find the commons_ra_node element in the list, and then click its Edit link.
- In the Incident storage list, click Memcached storage - write incidents to memcached, and then click Save.
Your new Drupal Commons 3 environment is now ready for your configurations and content.
At this point, you should configure your website's file system settings to determine if Drupal Commons has the ability to restrict file downloads to users.