The following contributed modules can be used with Content Hub, either with no modifications or with some additional modules or patches. Websites with complex or circular content models may experience unexpected issues and should contact Support if these issues occur.
Fully supported modules
The following modules work with Content Hub without any modifications:
- ECK (Entity Construction Kit) versions 7.x-2.0-rc7 and greater
- Paragraphs version 8.x - Supports both import and export
Modules requiring modifications
The following modules work with Content Hub, but require additional modules or patches to do so:
- ECK (Entity Construction Kit) version 8.x - Requires that you grant anonymous users the View any
- Field Collection versions earlier than 7.x-1.0-beta12 require the patch from this issue
- File Entity (fieldable files) versions 7.x and 8.x - Files previously uploaded with this module cannot be syndicated until you run cron, which updates the
bundlevalue for uploaded files.
- Paragraphs version 7.x - Requires patch
Because Content Hub supports only entities that have UUID, this module also requires the Paragraphs UUID module, which can be found in this sandbox.
- Shield version 8.x - Requires both a patch from this issue on Drupal.org and adding the following configuration line to
$config['shield.settings']['paths'] = '/acquia-contenthub/*';
- Workbench Moderation versions 7.x-1.4 and greater - Requires patch
The following modules are unsupported and may cause problems when used with Content Hub:
|Drupal version||Unsupported modules|