Download access is set by the administrator and is controlled by group permissions. (Read more about configuring users and groups.)
You can download a single asset or a group of assets.
- Select the asset(s) you want to download. (For multiple assets, hold down the
Ctrlkey on a PC or the
Commandkey on a Mac.)
- Click the Download button on the actions toolbar.
Set the desired preset, crop (if applicable), and then click Submit.
If you are downloading multiple assets, the download will be packaged as a .ZIP file and may take a few moments to generate. An email will be sent once the download is ready.
You can convert assets upon download by choosing a desired preset configured by the system admin from the dropdown and/or creating your own custom preset. These options depend on the group permissions. (Read more about configuring users and groups.)
To create a custom preset:
- Choose Custom from the desired preset.
- Select the file format from the dropdown.
- Set the resolution, dimensions and color space as needed. If left blank, the file will retain its original setting when downloaded.
- If you’d like to save the preset for future use, check the box next to Save these settings and enter a name for the setting.