Last updated: August 4, 2017
Acquia will provide the services described below only if purchased by Customer, as indicated in the Order.
- Multi-Region Replication With Failover
The Acquia Multi-Region service is an extension of [acqiua-product:ace] and is limited to one Code Base. Fees for this service cover environment and application set up preparation, ongoing support and operational service, coordination and restoration of service during outages, and development on improving the service. Multi Region Failover requires Customers to utilize a third party CDN in order to achieve failover in the event of primary Region loss. Customer is responsible for performing the failover upon Acquia’s recommendation during a Region outage. Customer may be required to implement Acquia recommended application changes to ensure optimal Multi Region Service and support. Customer must provide Acquia with at least five business days advance notice before electing to add an additional Code Base to this service.
- Acquia Search Dedicated Instance
Acquia will provide Customer with the [acqiua-product:as] Dedicated instance, which provides an isolated, hosted search environment for its website(s) that is totally dedicated to a particular Customer. Dedicated Search includes the following:
- The ability to scale queries and index size beyond limits available on shared search
- A 99.95% uptime in accordance with Acquia’s Service Level Policy
- Ability for Customer to perform load tests
- Option to deploy other Solr libraries (Customer must test libraries locally)
- The ability for Customer to provision additional indexes to support multiple search use cases
- Varnish Configuration Language (VCL)
Acquia will provide one or more of several standard VCL modifications requiring minimal customization and assist with deployment and testing process.
- Simple SAML
Acquia will assist the Customer in the configuration of SimpleSAML / LDAP federated login services for up to three websites (service providers). The Customer must have both identified a SAML 2.0 identity provider and specified a technical contact with the service provider to assist with IdP configuration.