This page describes the known issues with Acquia Search.
- Solr search has difficulty handling large attachments.
- The Workbench Moderation module can cause problems with ApacheSolr search integration.
- Search API is prone to memory errors during indexing.
- Search API provides fewer configuration options than ApacheSolr integration in Drupal 7.
- The Acquia Connector module has a conflict with the remote_stream_wrapper module.
Workaround - Apply the Acquia Connector patch available on Drupal.org.
- Search API is not currently capable of displaying result snippets — the full node output displays as the search result.
Workaround - Create a Search result view mode to output something smaller than the full node. To employ this workaround, complete the following steps:
- Go to Structure > Content types > Article > Manage display.
- In the Custom display settings section, select the Search result highlighting input check box.
- Click Save.
- Go to Structure > Content types > Article > Manage display > Search result highlighting input. These settings control each search result's output.
- To display result snippets, edit the appropriate field. For example, to make the Body field display result snippets, complete the following steps:
- In Format, click Trimmed.
- Click the gear icon. The webpage displays the Trimmed limit field.
- In the Trimmed limit field, enter
200to trim the body field to 200 characters.
- Click Update.
You have now set the Body field to display trimmed output as the search result.
- There is an issue with attachment indexing, related to Tika, being worked on by the community.
- Facets modules currently does not have a stable release.
- Users should be aware of Views problems with non-SQL query plugins.