Acquia Lift Inspector
Acquia Lift Drupal includes Acquia Lift Inspector, a debugging tool that you can use to examine the way your website is working with Acquia Lift and troubleshoot any issues that you may be having.
Use Acquia Lift Inspector to gather information about the following issues:
- The data captures that your website is sending to the Acquia Lift Web service
- The website content that users in different segments are being shown
- The events that your website's data captures are triggering in Acquia Lift Web and Acquia Lift Drupal
Before using Acquia Lift Inspector, ensure that your website meets the following requirements:
- Complete the Adding the Acquia Lift keys section on the Enabling Acquia Lift Drupal on your site documentation page.
- Ensure that jQuery 1.7 or greater is installed on your website.
- On the General tab, select the Debug mode check box.
Enabling Acquia Lift Inspector
Use one of the following options to enable Acquia Lift Inspector:
- When visiting your website as an anonymous (not signed in) user, add the following text to the end of your website's URL:
For example, if your website URL is
http://www.example.com, append the parameter in the following manner:
- When signed in to your website as an administrator, in the Acquia Lift menu bar, click Start Acquia Lift Inspector session.
You have now enabled Acquia Lift Inspector. For information about how to use this tool to debug your website's personalizations, see Using Acquia Lift Inspector.