Adding the Acquia Lift Drupal modules
Installing Acquia Lift Drupal
Use the following steps to install Acquia Lift Drupal on your website:
- Download and extract the following modules into separate directories in your
For example, if you are using the production version of the Backbone.js library, you would ensure that it is located at
Library Version Directory Example Backbone.js 1.x or higher
Chosen 1.1.0 or higher
D3.js 3.4.x or higher
Modernizr (Development version) 2.7.1 or higher
Modernizr (Production version) 2.7.1 or higher
qTip 1.x only
Rickshaw 1.5.x or higher
Underscore.js 1.4.4 or higher
- If you have installed and enabled the jQuery Update module on your website and are using jQuery 1.9 or greater, for Acquia Lift Drupal to work properly you must load the
jquery-migrateplugin after the jQuery script on each of your webpages.
For more information about the
jquery-migrateplugin, or to download a development version, visit the jquery-migrate GitHub repository.
- Sign in to your website as an administrator, and then click Modules in the admin menu to view the Modules page.
- Select the following check boxes:
- Acquia Lift
- Acquia Lift Profiles
- Click Save configuration to save your module settings.
- In the admin bar, go to Reports > Status report, and then ensure that the report page does not display any errors for the required libraries.
If the report displays any errors for the libraries, the Acquia Lift Drupal modules cannot locate one or more of the libraries for their use. Revisit step 2 of this procedure to ensure that your website includes all of the required libraries, and that they have the correct file and pathnames.
After you have ensured that all required modules and libraries are installed and available for use, your website has the ability to connect to the Acquia Lift service.