Installing Experience Builder
After you finish your Experience Builder installation, you have a personalization interface on your website, but you need content that you can use.
Because Content Hub is part of the overall Acquia Lift product, you can connect your website to a single Content Hub domain to access your websites' published content in the Experience Builder sidebar.
For complete instructions on how to install and connect your website to Content Hub, see Installing the Content Hub client.
After you install Content Hub modules and connect your website to Content Hub, your publisher websites' content should be available for you to use with your website.
Configuring your Content Hub settings
If you have a Drupal website and are using the Drupal client modules, you can configure your Content Hub settings by using the following procedure:
- In your website's admin menu, click Configuration, and then click the Acquia Content Hub link.
- In a new tab, sign in to the Profile Manager interface using an account with administrative privileges, and then click the Admin tab.
- Click the Manage Customers link.
- Click the customer name with the Content Hub settings that you want to inspect.
- In the Content Hub Module section, obtain the following values:
- Content Hub Hostname
- API Key
- Secret Key
- Client Name
- Return to your website, and then update the values based on those from the Profile Manager interface.
- Click Save configuration.
Troubleshooting Content Hub and Experience Builder
If Content Hub is not configured correctly, no content will appear in the Experience Builder sidebar. Experience Builder displays the following message when this occurs:
Publish content to Content Hub in order to begin creating Rules. Check your Content Hub configuration page or contact your site administrator for additional details.