Using reports dashboards in Profile Manager
Profile Manager provides a set of pre-built reports and visualizations that allow you to gain insights about visitors' behavior and actions on your websites, and optionally across other channels. These reports can be filtered to display data for different customer websites and different time periods. In certain cases, you can add additional filters based on specific event names of interest or other criteria.
Viewing the available reports
To view these reports, click the Analytics tab on any webpage in the Profile Manager interface.
Profile Manager includes both reports that provide an overview of how your visitors are interacting with your websites, and reports that provide a fine-level of detail based on specific attributes of their interactions. By default, Profile Manager displays the reports that each section contains. To hide a section's reports, click the name of the section.
The following reports and visualizations are available for your use:
- Operational dashboard - Displays dashboard-style summaries that consolidate reports and visualizations into a single at-a-glance view
- Content - Contains reports displaying content-related data, such as number of views of a certain content type
- Conversion - Contains the Offers and recommendations campaign summary report, which displays campaign actions and click-throughs from the previous 90 days
- Engagement - Lists reports that display data relating to engagement scores, the number of page views over certain periods of time, and the amount of time a customer spends on your website or websites
- Events - Contains reports displaying data related to the frequency of unique events on your website or other channels
- People - Lists reports containing data relating to the different ways Acquia Lift tracks visitors to your website or other channels. For example, the People by identifier type report displays the number of visitors captured in Acquia Lift over the past 30 days, organized by identifier types such as email address and Facebook ID.
- Segment - Contains reports displaying data related to the segments into which your visitors fell when visiting your website
- Touches - Contains reports consisting of data relating to the touches associated with visitors in Acquia Lift. A touch is a series of contiguous views with a duration between events of no more than 30 minutes.
Downloading report data
Profile Manager allows you to download and save data from each of the available reports. To download data from an individual report, complete the following steps:
- Click the cog icon at the top right of the report you want to download.
- Click Download data to display a dialog box that contains the following configurable options for your download file:
- File format - Available file formats for the download file
- Unformatted - Save the download file in a plain text format
- Formatted - Save the download file using the file format that you previously selected
- Results in table - Limit the downloaded report data to what is currently displayed in the table
- Custom - Selecting this option displays the Row field, into which you can enter a limit for the amount of exported rows, starting from the beginning of the table (default value is
- Filename - The default filename for your download file, which you can modify
- Click either Open in browser to open the download file as a webpage in your browser, or Download to export the download file to your computer.
In the Operational dashboard, to display help text for a displayed report, click the speech bubble icon located to the bottom left of the report. You can also display a description of each report by pointing to its name in the sidebar.