Setting up two-step verification
You can enable two-step verification to control access to your subscription through the Acquia user interface. Two-step verification is more secure than password authentication alone. With two-step verification enabled, a user signing in to the Acquia user interface must supply not just a user email address and password, but also a code sent to a trusted device, using either an authentication application or an SMS text message.
This page describes how to set up two-step verification for all users on your Acquia subscription. For information about how to sign in with two-step verification, see Using two-step verification with your Acquia user account.
Enabling two-step verification
Only users who are subscription group administrators can enable or disable two-step verification for your subscription. To enable two-step verification:
- Sign in to Acquia and click the Subscriptions tab.
- Select the subscription you want to configure.
- Click the Security tab for your subscription.
- Click the Edit link next to Security settings.
- Under Two-step verification, select Required.
- Click Save.