Acquia Lift includes several interfaces that you can use to interact with stored visitor data. These interfaces are exposed as APIs that you can use to both import and export data from the Acquia Lift service.
For more information about each of the APIs available as part of Acquia Lift, visit the page for each API:
- Content Hub API - Enables you to create custom applications that publish, update, and consume content, and then render that content natively.
- Decision API - Enables you to set and review various administrative functions for how decisions about content may be shown to users.
- File Import API - Enables you to import user information from other sources into Acquia Lift.
- Profiles API - Enables integration between Acquia Lift and other websites.
- Push API - Enables real-time sending of notifications when users enter selected segments.
Acquia Lift includes the following APIs for each available package:
|API||Acquia Lift Starter - Standard||Acquia Lift Starter - Premium||Acquia Lift - Standard||Acquia Lift - Premium|
|Content Hub API|
|File Import API|
Additional toolkit for Acquia Lift
Acquia Lift includes the Acquia Lift SDK software development kit (SDK) for Acquia Lift - Premium and Acquia Lift Starter - Premium subscribers, enabling them to develop software applications targeting the Decision API.
Testing your API implementations
You can test your implementation of Acquia Lift's APIs with Postman and the package provided at Postman HTTP-HMAC on GitHub. To test your implementation, your code must meet both of the following requirements:
- Pass your customer ID as a header parameter for Decision API
- Add a client ID for the Content Hub API