Drupal Gardens was updated on 11/4/2011 with the following new features and enhancements:
- Show more items in a View without loading a new page
With the addition of the ‘Show more’ pager option, you can configure your views so that visitors can click a ‘Show more’ link to smoothly see additional items using AJAX, i.e., without loading a new page. Click the video below for a demonstration.
To configure a view on your site with a ‘Show more’ pager, see Refine and enhance views.
- Streamlined site Log in and Sign up
The single ‘Login or Register’ link has been replaced with separate ‘Log in’ and ‘Sign up’ links, making it easier for your visitors to engage as site members. Clicking the appropriate link also displays improved Log in or Sign up forms.
- Updated all sites to Drupal 7.9 core, and updated the following modules:
- Mollom to 7.x-1.1
- XML sitemap to 7.x-2.0-beta3
- Comment notify to 7.x-1.0-rc1
- Follow to 7.x-1.0-alpha1
- Field Permissions to 7.x-1.0-beta1
- Token to 7.x-1.0-beta7
- Fixed the following issues:
- An error occurred because a media item's description field contained a reference to itself. (DG-439)
- The Mollom audio captcha was not working, and has been fixed with the upgrade to version 1.1. (DG-603)