The Drupal Gardens service was updated on Jul. 18th with the following new features and enhancements:
- Reward site visitors for participating on your site (Beta)
Improve user engagement by adding gamification to your site. You can reward your visitors for interacting with your website, providing points for activities like generating comments or creating content, which can then be used for rewards or greater website access. Learn more. (DG-4511)
- After you save a profile, the website displays PHP errors.
- The level up pop-up is displayed after most profile changes.
- If you duplicate a website, it will contain a partially enabled Bunchball installation. You must disable the Bunchball module, whether or not you use Bunchball, to clear out the partial installation. You can then re-enable the module for use.
- Customize your Janrain Capture integration
The Janrain Capture service collects and maintains logged in users’ information, including their name, email address, and any of their other collected attributes. You can now configure your own Janrain Capture field mappings between your user data on Capture and your Drupal Gardens website accounts. Learn more. (DG-4448)
- Enhanced embedding of media submitted by email
Users with permission to upload by email can now upload links to photos that are hosted on image-hosting services supported by Embed.ly. Your Drupal Gardens website displays a thumbnail and a click-able link to their image. (DG-4701)
- Improved site management
To help you better manage your websites, the Gardener site administration interface now includes a more consistent display across browsers and a condensed site grid/site statistics page. (DG-4510)
- Updated the Social Login/Publish module
The Social Login/Publish module has been separated into two modules:
- Fixed the following issues:
- Updated the error message for users who have access to the ThemeBuilder but cannot access any subtabs. (DG-4556)
- Enterprise websites displayed unnecessary maintenance messages to website administrators. (DG-4565)
- Drupal Gardens no longer displays the simplified Help menu bar. (DG-4682)
- Some administrative warning messages were displayed to non-administrator site visitors. (DG-4693)