This release of Acquia Cloud Site Factory is scheduled for release on November 8, 2017. It contains the following updates:
- The List sites and Site details REST API endpoints now return the stack ID of the website.
- Theme updates are now executed more quickly for customers with multiple servers.
- Several security improvements were implemented for Acquia Cloud Site Factory.
- When performing simultaneous theme merges on websites in different stacks, the websites received incorrect theme files.
- When users deleted websites using the REST API, the websites remained in their site collections.
- Duplicating and staging websites failed due to broken symlinks if the
theme_repodirectory was missing.
- When a website installation failed, Acquia Cloud Site Factory did not allow the website's name and domain to be reused.