This release of Acquia Cloud Site Factory is scheduled for release on November 29, 2017. It contains the following updates:
- The Acquia Cloud Site Factory Connector module was updated to revise its included scripts and files by removing outdated references.
- Attempting the following actions in Acquia Cloud Site Factory did not clear both Twig and the theme caches for all servers in a subscription:
- Drupal cache clears
- Varnish domain flushes
- theme changes
- When a website was duplicated across sitegroups, connections to search cores would fail.
- When attempting to stage a website, an optional failed check for install profiles could cause the staging process to fail.
- For some customers, uploading a theme that contained PHP files would fail.
- Drupal 8 website installations would fail if stale installation data was cached during the install process.
- Email notifications for website duplication failures did not contain a link to the relevant log files.