Acquia Dev Desktop contains the following updates:
- Acquia Dev Desktop now generates 4096 bit keys for use with connecting websites to Acquia Cloud.
- Upgraded Drush to version 8.0.5.
- Upgraded MySQL to version 5.5.48-37.8
- Upgraded PHP to version 7.0.4.
- The installed version of Drush used PHP 5.4 when no website was selected. (IN-1213)
- In some circumstances, large Acquia Dev Desktop sql.gz files used an excessive amount of disk space. (IN-2370)
- Acquia Dev Desktop created keys that could not be used to connect to Acquia Cloud 1.89.1 or greater. (IN-2436)
- Attempting to update Composer displayed the following error, and did not complete successfully: Composer\Downloader\TransportException] The "https://getcomposer.org/version" file could not be downloaded: SSL operation failed with code 1. (IN-2437)
- The link to the Known Issues documentation page was broken. (IN-2487)
- Acquia Dev Desktop was not compatible with SVN version 1.9.*. (IN-2528)