Drupal Commons 3.5 (Drupal 7.24 core) contains the following features and updates:
Resolved security alerts
This version of Drupal Commons resolves the following security alerts identified on drupal.org:
- SA-CORE-2013-003 - Drupal core - Multiple vulnerabilities
- SA-CONTRIB-2013-095 - Organic Groups - Access bypass
- SA-CONTRIB-2013-096 - Entity reference - Access bypass
If you've installed a previous version of Drupal Commons, we strongly encourage you to upgrade your environment to address these issues.
Drupal core and module updates
- Updated Drupal core to 7.24
- Updated Apache Solr Search to 7.x-1.6 (#2140493 by Devin Carlson)
- Updated Entity cache to 7.x-1.2 (#2130129 by Devin Carlson)
- Updated Entity reference to 7.x-1.1
- Updated Features to 7.x-2.0 (#2116875 by Devin Carlson)
- Updated Lingotek Translation to 7.x-4.09 (#2140489 by Devin Carlson)
- Updated Message-subscribe to 7.x-1.0-rc1 (#2134339 by Devin Carlson)
- Updated Mollom to 7.x-2.8 (#2140485 by Devin Carlson)
- Updated Organic groups to 7.x-2.4
- Updated Paranoia to 7.x-1.3 (#2134379 by Devin Carlson)
- Updated Redirect 403 to User Login to 7.x-1.7 (#2130123 by Devin Carlson)
- Removed Registry Rebuild (#2114717 by Devin Carlson)
- Updated Rules to 7.x-2.6 (#2130065 by Devin Carlson)
- Add Modernizr library.
- Remove redundant trusted contacts group validation check.
- #2131877 by japerry, Devin Carlson: Update 'display in bw widget' form to be checked by default if a feature indicates so.
- #2130469 by jastraat: Clean up some JS syntax errors that break IE8 and other browsers.
- #2088421 by japerry, slowflyer: Add comment message notify for comments that aren't in groups.
- #2105133 by barisw, japerry: Change radioactivity to empty instead of isset.
- #2135785 by umtj, japerry: Add OG depedency to bw_widget.
- #2135243 by Devin Carlson: Enabled the RDF and Schema.org modules during installation.
- #1844152 by Zarabadoo: Report as inappropriate links as hoverovers on content.
- #2131761 by japerry, Devin Carlson: Add txt as a valid document type.
- #2130065 by Devin Carlson: Accommodated the new OWNER property in Commons: KISSmetrics.
- #2123297 by Devin Carlson: Implemented the exclusive property introduced in Drupal 7.22 which allows for the automatic selection of an installation profile without hacking or patching core.
- #2127735 by Devin Carlson: Fixed Commons Events; no longer unnecessarily depends on the RDF and Schemaorg modules.
- #2129345 by japerry: Allow users to cancel if event is full and they are already registered.
- #2124353 by Devin Carlson: Updated Lingotek Translation to 7.x-4.08.
- #2123249 by japerry: Removed datestamp, project and version identifiers from Commons modules in order to prevent them from showing as unsupported.
- #2123297 by japerry: Add exclusive tag to commons.
- #2123249 by japerry: Remove datestamp, project, version identifiers from commons info files.
- Restored the standard order for including the Voting API project now that the dev profile has been removed.
- Alphabetized the list of included modules, themes and libraries.
- #2071047 by Devin Carlson: Fixed sticky content; is displayed at the bottom of lists instead of the top.
- #2115097 by Devin Carlson: Fixed posting content into groups using the browsing widget short form was impossible by correcting a typo.