Although keeping track of a single website and its user accounts is straightforward, the process can become more difficult when you have many more websites and users to monitor. If you have to manage many websites (30 or more), the process can become seemingly impossible.
To help you manage your websites and their user accounts, Acquia Cloud Site Factory includes the Site Factory Management Console, a browser-based website management interface that allows you to effectively organize your websites and users into a manageable state.
Signing in to Acquia Cloud Site Factory
To view all of your websites on your Production or Stage environments, you must sign in to your Site Factory Management Console. If you do not know the domain name for your Site Factory Management Console, perform the following steps:
- In your browser, sign in to the Acquia Cloud interface at https://cloud.acquia.com.
- To select your Acquia Cloud Site Factory application, click its name. If you have many applications, you can also use the Filter Applications field to limit which applications are displayed.
- Click the name of the environment for which you want to sign in.
- Click Site Factory Management Console to display your administrative interface.
- Enter your Site Factory Management Console username and password, and then click Log in.
Acquia Cloud Site Factory displays the Site Factory Management Console, which contains the websites that you can access and view. From the Site Factory Management Console, you can perform many tasks, such as the following: