Site Factory Management Console users have several roles that determine what permissions they possess to perform actions in the Site Factory Management Console and websites. These roles are described in Site Factory Management Console roles.
Using the Manage permissions page, a user with the Platform admin role can customize how users with certain roles can access the following features:
- Setting the primary website of a site collection - By default, available to Platform admin and Site builder roles
- Managing domains for websites and site collections - By default, available to Platform admin and Site builder roles
To configure these permissions, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Site Factory Management Console using an account with the Platform admin role.
- In the admin menu, click Administration, and then click the Manage permissions link.
- Select the permissions that you want to set for the displayed features.
- Click Save.